Australian BHP Steel Shapes

Post by Andr » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know of symbol library of Australian BHP Steel Shapes

thanks,

Andrew

Post by Tony Zille » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>Does anyone know of symbol library of Australian BHP Steel Shapes

Andrew:

Try OnSet Design's SteelPro http://www.onset.com.au/steelpro.htm or another
product called Mech-Q http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/vabela/

CADinfo.Net's Software Catalog is always a good starting point for any
CAD/engineering software www.cadinfo.net/scatalog.htm

Tony
--
www.dbm.com.au

Australian BHP Steel Shapes

Post by Harold Bal » Thu, 09 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Autodesk's AEC Tools 8.0 has all the international steel shape libraries
including BHP.  Contact your local AutoCAD dealer, If you live within a 250
miles radius of Houston, Texas contact me at Design Automation.  Good luck!

Quote:> Does anyone know of symbol library of Australian BHP Steel Shapes

> thanks,

> Andrew

Australian BHP Steel Shapes

Post by JWP Project Service » Thu, 16 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Ring BHP's customer support line - they give you them in dxf format for free
+ they give you spreadsheets with design info etc.

>>Does anyone know of symbol library of Australian BHP Steel Shapes

>Andrew:

>Try OnSet Design's SteelPro http://www.onset.com.au/steelpro.htm or another
>product called Mech-Q http://www1.tpgi.com.au/users/vabela/

>CADinfo.Net's Software Catalog is always a good starting point for any
>CAD/engineering software www.cadinfo.net/scatalog.htm

>Tony
>--
>www.dbm.com.au

1. BHP Steel Sections

Can any one please tell me wear I could fine cell libraries for
BHP steel sections. I tryed this MDL called steel which I found
on the net from some site in the US, however as I am using
Microstation 95 running on windows 98SE  it would not work.

2. Newbie in thread programming

3. STEEL Shapes Plus released / demo available

4. Help: Looking for infos about a game called ARACHONDRON

5. Does Anyone Know of a Good Structural Steel Shapes Program for R14?

6. RUNDLL and RUNDLL32

7. . JIS (Japanese) Steel Shapes

8. Cshapes - Drawing Steel Shapes fast and accurately

9. Toolbox steel shapes, how best..

10. Cshapes - Drawing steel shapes fast and accurately

11. >> Canadian Steel Shapes

12. European structural steel shapes