Attaching Tags to Cell's

Post by Ken Taylo » Tue, 26 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I am looking for some sample code for attaching tag elements to cells.
I am a bit confused as to the relation of the mdlTag_xxx functions and
the mdlAssoc_xxx functions.  What I really am trying to accomplish is
to get the cell element descriptor from the cell library, create a tag
set definition on-the-fly in MDL, and append (or associate) the tag
element to the cell, either by appending it to the descriptor or by
associating it to the cell after it is placed by using the filePos of the
cell.

If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.  I have looked at
the sample MDL's with MicroStation 95, and I can understand how to create
the tag set definition, but attaching it to the cell is where I am having
the problem.

                                        much tanx!,
                                        ken taylor

                                        or 73150,2462