Cad/ Cam

Post by Dave Hamm » Thu, 11 Aug 1994 23:40:19

I KNOW THIS MAY BE A SIMLPE QUIESTION,  but can an AutoCad drawing be used
for manufacture, 2-d punching of holes into sheet metal using a numana
machine. if not what program is required.

I'm posting this for a friend, so i don't know all the specifics.

any answer will be handy
thanks in advance
Dave Hammer

--
Dave Hammer

Cad/ Cam

Post by Dave Hamm » Fri, 12 Aug 1994 03:08:22

Quote:

>I KNOW THIS MAY BE A SIMLPE QUIESTION,      but can an AutoCad drawing be used
>for manufacture, 2-d punching of holes into sheet metal using a numana
>machine. if not what program is required.

>I'm posting this for a friend, so i don't know all the specifics.

>any answer will be handy
>thanks in advance
>Dave Hammer

>--
>Dave Hammer

i figured it out guys, i need the add on Auto-Serf, & AutoMill
thanks

--
Dave Hammer

Cad/ Cam

Post by Steven Greenbe » Sat, 13 Aug 1994 01:57:38

I have noticed a number of posting related to Autocad lately.  Let me
remind people that this news group has nothing to do with AutoCad, nor
their magazine called Cadence, nor mechanical, architectural, or hydraulic
CAD.

This news group is related to Cadence Design Systems, Inc., its electronic
design automation tools, and related subjects.

/Steve
Steve Greenberg                         Phone: (508) 446-6231
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.            FAX:   (508) 446-6636

Chelmsford, MA 01824
Disclaimer: The standard disclaimer applies