Full Color Pallette

Post by GTBarfie » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

When trying to change the color of an object (using the DDCOLOR command) I can
only see the 8 primary colors, and the gray tone colors.  I can't see the full
color Pallette.  Can anyone help with this problem.

Thanks,

Greg Barfield

1. Color Pallette

To Any or All :

   Is there a way in R13 to change the Color Pallete ? For example : to
change color 2 from blue to green ??

   Any info would be great !

Thanks!!

K.Murray
Hamlin,NY

2. Wildcard for date in SELECT from type TIMESTAMP

3. Acad Color Pallette?

4. "Where is the FAQ?" answered

5. Full Color Palette

6. swapper on MINIX ??

7. Summary (sort of) Full Scale Color Plot

8. frames in Netscape

9. Drawings in full color - not B&W

10. SYMBOL PALLETTE FOR 2000i

11. Pallette info

12. Feature Pallette not expanding

13. how to break relations to feature pallette items