Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Paul Jame » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Anybody able to get a digitizer to work under win2000, I tried the
latest virtual tablet and didn't have any luck.

Calcomp Drawing Board III

Any help would be appreciated..

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Paul Turvil » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Do you have the latest WinTab drivers from http://www.gtco.com ? This
works just fine for us.
__

Quote:> Anybody able to get a digitizer to work under win2000, I tried the
> latest virtual tablet and didn't have any luck.

> Calcomp Drawing Board III

> Any help would be appreciated..

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Samuel » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Tried it with my Summagraphics Professional II in W2K and it didn't work
either.

--
Regards
Sam McCammond

Quote:> Anybody able to get a digitizer to work under win2000, I tried the
> latest virtual tablet and didn't have any luck.

> Calcomp Drawing Board III

> Any help would be appreciated..

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Samuel » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Their site says to come back at the end of March for the Win 2000 drivers.

--
Regards
Sam McCammond
Galilee Engineering Design Services
http://www.galilee.co.za

> Do you have the latest WinTab drivers from http://www.gtco.com ? This
> works just fine for us.
> __

> > Anybody able to get a digitizer to work under win2000, I tried the
> > latest virtual tablet and didn't have any luck.

> > Calcomp Drawing Board III

> > Any help would be appreciated..

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Paul Turvil » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Sorry...my bad. I read "win2000" and my brain recorded it as "Acad2000."
But then, then end of March is getting pretty close...
__

Quote:> Their site says to come back at the end of March for the Win 2000

drivers.

Digitizer driver for win2000 ? DrawingBoard III

Post by Paul Jame » Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Everyone has been saying till the end of March, well it's almost here.
The beta guys didn't have anything to check out so I doubt they'll make
the March adverti*t. I wonder what they will push it to?

I couldn't get the latest virtual tab driver to work either....

Quote:> Anybody able to get a digitizer to work under win2000, I tried the
> latest virtual tablet and didn't have any luck.

> Calcomp Drawing Board III

> Any help would be appreciated..

1. r13 ADI driver for CalComp 3000 Drawingboard III, needed

I have checked the ftp location, and they only have the drivers for
version 11&12, does this mean I am out of luck? . o O (certainly hope not
since I just bought this thing.)
If you have any ideas please e-mail, thank you.

Mathew G. White   Engineering Techincian, CAD Draftsman

2. Why should I try OS/2?

3. Drawingboard III & Matrol Melenium . . (driver conflict?)

4. HP 715 won't allow logins

5. Digitizer Calcomp III (A2) - Driver's C, C++, Pascal

6. Specify a folder

7. Summagrid or Drawingboard III??

8. Calcomp Drawingboard III not for Winnt4.0 ?????

9. DrawingBoard III?

10. CalComp DrawingBoard III

11. FA: Calcomp DrawingBoard III 12"x12" graphics tablet

12. DrawingBoard III