Version 19.0 Menu colors

Post by Mark Snok » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

We just upgraded to version 19.0.  Is there a way to change the menu
background and text colors?  The default background color is gray which
many people have a difficult time reading the text.  Or is this just
another PTC "will fix it later for a price" problem that the users are
stuck with?

Mark

Version 19.0 Menu colors

Post by system_background_colo » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Stuff this in your config.pro file and your eyes will appreciative.

system_background_color 0 0 1

Version 19.0 Menu colors

Post by Chris Rockhol » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Stuff this in your config.pro file and your eyes will appreciative.

system_background_color 0 0 1

Version 19.0 Menu colors

Post by Dave » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I believe that option is to change the background colors.  I believe the
original poster wanted to change the menu colors.