builder.ma question(s)

Post by mike gaffne » Sun, 09 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi:

I am trying to figure out how to put some dialog boxes together
using the builder application in microstation95.  Dragging and
dropping is no problem, but some of the fields that I need to fill
in are unclear to me.  If I double click on a radio button, then
several fields that need to be filled in are "List Id:", and
"Value:".  What are these?  If I create several radio buttons,
they all have the same default values for those two fields.  What
do I need to do here, increment by one for each radio button?

Where can I get more information on the use of buider/sourcer?

Thanks in advance,

        MJG

builder.ma question(s)

Subject: builder.ma question(s)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 1996 19:55:44 -0400

Hi:

I am trying to figure out how to put some dialog boxes together
using the builder application in microstation95.  Dragging and
dropping is no problem, but some of the fields that I need to fill
in are unclear to me.  If I double click on a radio button, then
several fields that need to be filled in are "List Id:", and
"Value:".  What are these?  If I create several radio buttons,
they all have the same default values for those two fields.  What
do I need to do here, increment by one for each radio button?

Where can I get more information on the use of buider/sourcer?

Thanks in advance,

        MJG

builder.ma question(s)

Post by Jonathan Gritzma » Wed, 19 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Mike,

The list Id: is used to group the radio buttons together. When a
number of radio buttons are grouped together then only a single
radio button can be toggled on at a time. Radio buttons having
the same list id are grouped together.

You can find more information on this in the Microstation MDL
programmer's guide. Read the chapter which explains the dialog
box builder. It would also be very informative to read the
chapter on Standard Dialog Box Items which explains all the
different attributes for dialog box items.

Jonathan

> Hi:

> I am trying to figure out how to put some dialog boxes together
> using the builder application in microstation95.  Dragging and
> dropping is no problem, but some of the fields that I need to fill
> in are unclear to me.  If I double click on a radio button, then
> several fields that need to be filled in are "List Id:", and
> "Value:".  What are these?  If I create several radio buttons,
> they all have the same default values for those two fields.  What
> do I need to do here, increment by one for each radio button?

> Where can I get more information on the use of buider/sourcer?

> Thanks in advance,

>         MJG

1. Builder.ma

I have created custom dialogs using builder.ma and when I tried to use
them in a macro it does not recognize any of the dialog variables I
have assigned in the macro. But when I create them inside the macro it
works fine.

Any ideas as to why it would work from one and not the other?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. FS: Cubase Audio Falcon and Accessories (USA+)

3. HELP: problems with builder.ma

4. VBA Needed to populate employee data from data dump

5. Builder Question

6. NTFS, MFT and $LogFile

7. RCL.ma and BULKTEXT.ma

8. problem with winfax for networks and CA Win95

9. Looking for Hide.ma and Steel.ma

10. anyone know LEVVIEW.MA? - levview.ma (0/1)

11. cellutil.ma question

12. Chgcase.ma question

13. Batch script builder