Upside Down MS SE tool buttons.

Post by tale » Sat, 10 Jan 1998 04:00:00

From the CSP Microstation SE CD I've installed SE over MS 95 on Win95,
now all the tool buttons are upside down!

Anyone know why and how to fix?

Must have fixed by Saturday evening for rest of office installations.

Timothy L. Alexander
Information Systems Administrator
ARCADIS Geraghty and Miller, Inc.

fax: 423-756-7197

1. Upside Down MS SE GUI Tool Buttons

From the CSP Microstation SE CD I've installed SE over MS 95 on Win95,
now all the
tool buttons are upside down!

Anyone know why and how to fix?

Must have fixed by Saturday evening for rest of office installations.

Timothy L. Alexander
Information Systems Administrator
ARCADIS Geraghty and Miller, Inc.

fax: 423-756-7197

2. YS Rock'n'Roll Years - Feb 1991

3. Problem: Icons upside-down in SE

4. Immediate need of Network Administrator -- LINCOLNSHIRE, IL

5. SE upside down icons

6. Graham Utilities Lite... Free!!

7. Microstation SE and Upside-Down Icons!!!

8. FS: Cybervision64 - 4 Meg - 100UKP ono

9. Upside Down Icons in SE

10. Render MS/J solids in MS/SE or MS/95

11. Upside Down Icons

12. Upside Down Dimensions

13. Upside down graphics in Ustation95 in Windows 95