Start Double Talking Now SolidWorks?

Post by L.. » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I think it is funny that for several years now SolidWorks sales force has
pushed on us end users that everything can be designed in solids. Well
lookie here you now tell us surfaces are great. The only good thing about
your product is that it is flashy and you have good marketing. You stll can
not close the big deals such as SDRC, PTC, and Catia.

EVERY ONE PLEASE DRINK THE KOOLAID ON THE WAY OUT

LOU

--
-------------------- http://solidworks.Com/ --------------------

Start Double Talking Now SolidWorks?

Post by TBon » Sat, 24 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I think it is funny that for several years now SolidWorks sales force has
>pushed on us end users that everything can be designed in solids. Well
>lookie here you now tell us surfaces are great. The only good thing about
>your product is that it is flashy and you have good marketing. You stll can
>not close the big deals such as SDRC, PTC, and Catia.

>EVERY ONE PLEASE DRINK THE KOOLAID ON THE WAY OUT

>LOU

Lou,

I drank it, and liked it.