Cell counting utility

Post by Allan Seide » Fri, 11 Dec 1998 04:00:00

> I was wondering if there is a MicroStation utility out there that will not
> only count up the cells as defined by a fence, but also how many of each
> cell there is. Would be nice if it then dumped this information out to a
> text file.

I have just the macro.  It was made to do just as you describe.  I'll
send it to you and anyone else who wants it.

Allan Seidel

Cell counting utility

Post by CADD Ga » Sat, 12 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I was wondering if there is a MicroStation utility out there that will not
only count up the cells as defined by a fence, but also how many of each
cell there is. Would be nice if it then dumped this information out to a
text file.

1. cells: replace cells utility???

I know in microstation there exists a replace text tool. it ask what
text you want to replace and with what. then search dgn and replaces,
adds the text.

My question. I am not familiar with any mdl that does this for cells.

Occasionally I have wanted such a utility to replace cells. Usually when
deciding to change the type of entity being used, but not there
locations. (i.e. lighting, landscaping could be valuable many places.)

any information will be helpful.

thanks,
chad
--

Chad Berreau

2. Stop error message--inaccessible boot device

3. A utility/plugin for counting closed polygons?

4. Programmable editor for Windows 95

5. Cell Count in MSJ or MSV8

6. Need help on a DSP project, PLEASE

7. CELL COUNT--- WILL AUTO FILL THE TITLE BLOCK

8. game restoration services

9. Count number of cells in Design File

10. MDL Cell Count

11. Cell Count in MSJ/MSV8