Need help on Pro/E 19.0

Post by Xueren Wan » Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone help?
I just updated my Pro/E 18 to 19.0 today. It works just fine, but the
APPLICATION MANAGER WINDOW, which was above the Pro/ENGINEER window for
18.0, is not coming out. I do not know why. Any helps will be highly
appreciated.

Thanks.
-- Xueren
Xueren Wang
University of California, San Diego
EBU-II, Room 364
La Jolla, CA 92093-0417
Phone: (619)534-7789
Fax:   (619)534-7716

Need help on Pro/E 19.0

Post by Michael Bourqu » Wed, 20 May 1998 04:00:00

You need to run PTCUTIL and add the path to the PRO/APPMGR directory under
the optional directory field.

Michael P. Bourque
MIT