Contract CAD services (Pro/E, Pro/M, SolidWorks, AutoCAD)

Contract CAD services (Pro/E, Pro/M, SolidWorks, AutoCAD)

Post by DS » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:58:14

Contract design and drafting services offered via Internet. I am a *
designer/draftsperson with over 11 years experience.

Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.

Mechanical, electronic, structural, plastic part design, cast part design,
sheetmetal, cabling, piping, assemblies, analyses and conceptual design.

Low rates and aggressive scheduling. Hourly rates or project bid. I provide
professional services and I back my work.

Consider me for your next CAD intensive project or even for small drafting
or translation tasks.

Sincerely
David Scott
Datum Drafting & Design

1. Contract CAD services (Pro/E, Pro/M, SolidWorks, AutoCAD)

Contract design and drafting services offered via Internet. I am a freelance
designer/draftsperson with over 11 years experience.

Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.

Mechanical, electronic, structural, plastic part design, cast part design,
sheetmetal, cabling, piping, assemblies, analyses and conceptual design.

Low rates and aggressive scheduling. Hourly rates or project bid. I provide
professional services and I back my work.

Consider me for your next CAD intensive project or even for small drafting
or translation tasks.

Sincerely
David Scott
Datum Drafting & Design

2. FS: KCS 3.5 Level II

3. Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

4. Mounting (physically) a Quantum Grand Prix in SS20

5. Lexmark Z51 problem

6. Handling carriage returns in a Text List Update?

7. Freelance CAD designer/drafter available (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)