analog waveform in IC5.0 for Linux

Post by Bingyong L » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:51:14

Hello,
  I encountered such a problem in IC5.0 for linux:
when viewing the waveform in analog artist, I find that
the tracking cursor moves very very slow that I have to
disable the tracking cursor. But in Solaris it tracks
very smoothly. My linux version is Redhat 7.3, and I have updated it
to the latest version via Redhat Network.
  Does anyone meet such problem and resolve it? Thanks a lot!

analog waveform in IC5.0 for Linux

Post by Andrew Becket » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 01:28:04

This was fixed in 5.0.0.500.36 (or 37 I don't remember)

Get the latest ISR on Linux.

Andrew.

Quote:>Hello,

--
Andrew Beckett
Senior Technical Leader

1. question on clscompatd daemon for Linux IC5.0

Hello All,

I have setup IC5.0 base on my linux box. Works great.
Few days ago I have started to integrate it with our working
enviroment i.e. to use libraries that are held
on cluster of solaris machines together with remote simulation
(hspice) on that cluster.
Since on solaris cluster there is old locking cdsd based scheme,
I had to enable compability locking mode.

I have no problems if I do run IC 5.0 on solaris cluster
since there is clscompatd for that architecture.

I do have locking problems if I try to run IC 5.0 on linux.

Question :
Is there clscompatd daemon available for linux ?
I could not find it in tools/bin  directory ...
and I wonder if my instalation went OK.

thanks in advance , Wojciech

2. MORE SPOILID COOKIES

3. IC5.0 on Linux and simulation with hspice

4. Hardware Interrupts

5. printing analog artist waveforms to postscript?

6. ModeX and birds' eye views (newbie query)

7. problems with printing of waveforms in the analog artist

8. Setting up of mySQL & Win2k

9. IC5.0 Linux?

10. eye plotting analog artist waveform window

11. Help Cadence 4.4 Analog Artist Waveform Window Expressions

12. Spectre slowdown CIW/schematic window in IC5 for linux

13. Edge2.1: How to convert voltage waveforms to logic waveforms?