AutoCAD LT97

Post by sonja.derij » Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:03:34

Hi,

I am studying for my Masters Degree in Risk Crisis & Disaster Management, in
my spare time, and for my final dissertation need to try to recreate a
systems failure that occured on a large scale network within a drawing
office.

The only piece of software I require to copy the network set-up is a copy of
ACAD LT97.

Can anyone supply the disk?

The only problem is, if I succeed in replicating the failure I will burn the
disk, so if you have a useless copy kicking around, I can pay towards the
cost of the version.

Many Thanks

Tom Laverty

Work: (UK) 01773 540707

1. Can't start AutoCad LT97 MSVCIRT.DLL missing

Help!  Trying to start my AutoCad LT 97 program.  Used to
run fine, I removed some unrelated programs last week to
gain disk space, may have removed something by mistake.

I get this error:   The MSVCIRT.DLL file is linked to missing

I can find the MSV file on my system, and have made a copy
of it in the autocad directory. Same error

I have reinstalled the AutoCad program from disk, same error.

Any ideas?     Op: windows95

Thanks in advance!!!

2. Filtering for abuse of our name

3. Looking for HPDeskjet 690C drivers for AutoCAD LT97

4. Fast approximations to sin, cos?

5. Title Blocks in Autocad LT97

6. Problems with Siamese system...

7. Line Weight AutoCAD LT97

8. Need color emulator -

9. AutoCAD LT97 defaults - printing/plotting and hatching

10. AutoCAD LT97 defaults

11. Autocad lt97 & Windows NT4.0 ???

12. error message on autocad LT97

13. AutoCAD LT97 and NT