FS: ALGOR Mech/Therm CHEAP!

Post by John Spo » Wed, 06 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Do you want to do finite element analysis of you designs, but don't
want to put up the big bucks?  How does the phrase HALF PRICE sound?

I have the 95/NT version of the Mech E / Integrator bundle with the
Heat Transfer extender for sale.  Also included are the classroom
notes from the Linear Stress Analysis and Advanced Linear Stress
Analysis Courses.

This package will allow you to develop maximum confidence in your
designs by accurately analyzing models imported from your CAD package
(IGES / STL) or created with ALGOR's Superdraw utility.  Check their
website for a tarted-up description of capabilities.

The software and license for sale includes FREE upgrades through June
1998!  My work has changed, reducing the need for this package.

The list price for the Mech E Integrator is             $5,975
The list price for the Heat Transfer Extender           $1,245
The list price for the Linear Stress Analysis course is $1,000
The list price for the Advanced Lin. Str. An. course is $  750
7% Sales tax (unavoidable)                              $  628
                                                Total   $9,598

Sure - the class notes aren't the same as attending, and buying a
package will realize some cost savings so now you're down to what,
$7,500?  Well, you can have my package for $4,799 - HALF OF THE LIST
PRICE!  E-mail me soon to get your shot at this value!

John Spohn
Pres
KEEP Corporation

!! Remove the [NO SPAM] for the correct return address

1. FS: ALGOR FEA Mech+Therm CHEAP!!

[...]

7% Sales tax                                            $  628
                                                Total   $9,598

Sure - the class notes aren't the same as attending, and buying all
components at once will realize some cost savings so now you're down
to what, $7,500?  Well, you can have my package for $4,799 - HALF OF
THE LIST PRICE!  E-mail me soon to get your shot at this value!

John Spohn
Pres
KEEP Corporation

!! Remove the [NO SPAM] for the correct return address

2. Problem with virtual list views, menus and win98

3. 4 games (and a mouse) @ $3-8; v. 11.8

4. 286 Express Board for my 1000SX

5. Banner Text

6. ALGOR FEA Mech/Therm 60% OFF