Looking for a font-

Post by fosi.. » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am looking for a font similar to the architectural(41)font in
Microstation. One that allows to plot OK with different line weights
and has lower case and much more symbols than Font # 41.
Does anybody knows where to buy?
Thanks.
Fernando Oseguera.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Looking for a font-

Post by Mark Coate » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello Fernando,

A different approach but could offer a solution can be found at the
following link.

http://www.bentley.com/tools/faqs/6131.htm#11

or

Install Fonts

Key-in: MDL LOAD FONTINST

Supported file types.

     Font Cell Library -- MicroStation font cell library.
     Font Library -- Version 5.0 font library (a type of symbology resource
file).
     uStn V4/IGDS Fontlib -- Version 4.1 or earlier (or IGDS) font library.
     PS Type-1 -- PostScript Type 1 (uncompressed only).
     Shape Files (AutoCAD) -- AutoCAD shape files (.SHX only).
     TrueType.

Regards,

Mark Coates
BEMA Technical Support