Growstub Error

Post by Shirley Mantyl » Wed, 19 Apr 1995 04:00:00

> I have installed c2 upgrade to Acadr13 for windows and I get the
following
> error..Appliocation Error GROWSTUB caused a general Protection Fault in
modyule
> Pointer.DLL at 0001:0f64.  What is this and how is it corrected?

I think the growstub error is memory related.

If my memory cells are working, we had a discussion on this
earlier this year.  I think it is the MicroSoft Mouse driver.

If you upgrade your mouse driver from the Microsoft ftp site
and install it into your system, I think that will vapourize
your GROWSTUB error.

Shirley Mantyla
Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Canada
Sault College

1. GROWSTUB error in R13

Andrew ,

This error will occur in AutoCAD R12 or R13 for Windows if the MS Mouse
9.0 or 9.01 driver is loaded in conjunction with POINTER.EXE  (this .exe
loads with the Ms mouse driver
Other possible problems related to this error include:
The Pointer might not snap to the default button in a dialog box.
Attempts to access the mouse manager in the Windows control panel cause
the Mouse Manager to crash and the control panel to quit.

In order to stop this error from occurring you can get an updated version
of the mouse driver from Microsoft , or remove the driver from the WIN.INI
file.

The following line should be

[Windows]

load=

instead of

load=c:\mouse\pointer.exe

Then restart your system and Windows and run AutoCAD. This should help you.

G.Rajesh
//Autodesk Product Support on the Internet//

2. MS EXchange setup for mail forwarding

3. Microsoft Mouse Growstub error w/ ACAD13 Win

4. Internet Mail Icon on my Desktop...

5. GROWSTUB ERROR loading R13 for WINDOWS

6. My apologies

7. : What is a GROWSTUB error from r13 Win?

8. Growstub Error

9. GROWSTUB Error

10. GROWSTUB error with R13 Windows

11. GROWSTUB error.....