DrawingBoard III?

Post by RJATK » Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I use a 12x12 DBIII with a 16 button cordless puck in r12 DOS and have had
no trouble installing the drivers and customizing the buttons in the
acad.mnu file. I have done this successfully for multiple cad stations.

I tried to do the same for r12 Windows (in 3.11) and can find no way to
config the digitizer so that the button customizations are loaded from the
acad.mnu--it doesn't load them at all, which means I only have a pick
button. The only option is macros, and I don't see how that will work,
but then I don't know much about macros.

Can anyone help? BTW, I need to be able to do this in Win 95/NT also.

Thanks,
Robin

DrawingBoard III?

Post by Joao Salgueir » Wed, 04 Jun 1997 04:00:00

--------------1AFA22E16379

> I use a 12x12 DBIII with a 16 button cordless puck in r12 DOS and have had
> no trouble installing the drivers and customizing the buttons in the
> acad.mnu file. I have done this successfully for multiple cad stations.

> I tried to do the same for r12 Windows (in 3.11) and can find no way to
> config the digitizer so that the button customizations are loaded from the
> acad.mnu--it doesn't load them at all, which means I only have a pick
> button. The only option is macros, and I don't see how that will work,
> but then I don't know much about macros.

> Can anyone help? BTW, I need to be able to do this in Win 95/NT also.

> Thanks,
> Robin

Try to use wintab.

here the disk ...

Joao

--------------1AFA22E16379

<encoded_portion_removed>
CMsHAENjOTVkcnYuaW5mUEsFBgAAAAAUABQAeAQAANHRBwAAAA==
--------------1AFA22E16379--

DrawingBoard III?

Post by Andy McClun » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

> I use a 12x12 DBIII with a 16 button cordless puck in r12 DOS and have had
> no trouble installing the drivers and customizing the buttons in the
> acad.mnu file. I have done this successfully for multiple cad stations.

> I tried to do the same for r12 Windows (in 3.11) and can find no way to
> config the digitizer so that the button customizations are loaded from the
> acad.mnu--it doesn't load them at all, which means I only have a pick
> button. The only option is macros, and I don't see how that will work,
> but then I don't know much about macros.

> Can anyone help? BTW, I need to be able to do this in Win 95/NT also.

> Thanks,
> Robin

Use the Wintab driver for r12 in windows. Also with NT/95 be sure to get
version 3.3
of the Calcomp drivers, its the most bug free version. Hope this
helps...

Andy McClung
--
Power corrupts: Absolute power......is kinda nice!