Mechanical designer/drafter available for hire (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

Mechanical designer/drafter available for hire (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

Post by DS » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 04:02:18

I am available immediately for * designing/drafting. I specialize in
Mechanical Design and Structural Analyses for welded steel structures,
sheetmetal, and plastics design. I also have experience creating conceptual
designs for consumer electronics products and vehicle*pits/control/display
products. I'm even available for 2D to 3D conversions.
I have over 10 years of experience using Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS,
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Micrografx, Illustrator and more.

I provide professional solutions at reasonable rates for contract
designing/drafting. All work is done in my office with Internet file transfers.

Please email me for more information.

David Scott
Datum Design & Drafting

1. Mechanical designer/drafter available for hire (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

I am available immediately for freelance designing/drafting. I specialize in
Mechanical Design and Structural Analyses for welded steel structures,
sheetmetal, and plastics design. I also have experience creating conceptual
designs for consumer electronics products and vehicle cockpits/control/display
products. I'm even available for 2D to 3D conversions.
I have over 10 years of experience using Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS,
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Micrografx, Illustrator and more.

I provide professional solutions at reasonable rates for contract
designing/drafting.

Please email me for more information.

David Scott
Datum Design & Drafting

2. RTF or MS-Word -> LaTeX

3. Ha Ha Cisco Cats pulled out for Competition!

4. Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

5. Crashing 2000

6. Zu verkaufen: Apple II GS