AutoCAD DXF documentation.

Post by Felix Alvarez Jr » Thu, 28 Nov 1996 04:00:00

I'm looking for the most up to date and complete documentation for
AutoCAD DXF. I'm writing a converter from DXF to an internal format and
I need the most up to date specs. I have the AutoCAD release 13 manual,
but it seems to be lacking information. I found some stuff on the web
but there are still things that seemed to not be there. Could anyone
please direct me to the latest, most complete, documentation. Thank you,

--Felix

AutoCAD DXF documentation.

Post by Darren You » Sun, 01 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm looking for the most up to date and complete documentation for
> AutoCAD DXF. I'm writing a converter from DXF to an internal format and
> I need the most up to date specs. I have the AutoCAD release 13 manual,
> but it seems to be lacking information. I found some stuff on the web
> but there are still things that seemed to not be there. Could anyone
> please direct me to the latest, most complete, documentation. Thank you,

You could check our WEB page unless it is one of the ones that your
refering to that isn't the most up2date.  The most current version that I
know of (short of getting it directly from autodesk) would be on the c4
CD's documentation.  Even this, I don't think has been updated in a
while.

What specificaly are you looking for that you can't find?

Sincerely,
--
| Darren J. Young                 | Minnesota CADWorks, Inc.        |

|             http://www.mcwi.com | Phone: 1-320-654-9053           |
| CAD/CAM/CNC - Drafting Design Customization Training Programming  |
Email addresses not to be sold or used for unsolicited advertizments.