Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

Post by DS » Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:33:29

I am available immediately for * designing/drafting. I specialize in
Mechanical
Design and Structural Analyses for welded steel structures, sheetmetal, and
plastics design. I also have experience creating conceptual designs for
consumer electronics products and vehicle*pits/control/display products.
I have over 10 years of experience using Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS,
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Micrografx and more.

I provide professional solutions at reasonable rates for contract
designing/drafting. All work is done in my office with Internet file
transfers.

Please email me for more information.

David Scott
Datum Drafting & Design

1. Mechanical CAD designer/drafter available for contract (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)

I am available immediately for freelance designing/drafting. I specialize in
Mechanical Design and Structural Analyses or welded steel structures,
sheetmetal, and plastics design. I also have experience creating conceptual
designs for consumer electronics products and vehicle
cockpits/control/display products. I'm even available for 2D to 3D
conversions.
I have over 10 years of experience using Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS,
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Micrografx and more.

I provide professional solutions at reasonable rates for contract
designing/drafting. All work is done in my office with Internet file
transfers.

Please email me for more information.

David Scott
Datum Drafting & Design

2. HELP!! Oktagon2008 & SyQuest 270 Probs

3. WANTED: ARexx manuals

4. Does SBS require NT4.0 users to be local administrator?

5. Mechanical designer/drafter available for hire (Pro/ENGINEER, Pro/MECHANICA, CDRS, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)