I want to simulate and synthesis with a vhdl code

I want to simulate and synthesis with a vhdl code

Post by ±è ??á » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

We install a cadecne in a sun work station
But I don't know how to simuate a vhdl code.
Please help me.
Thank you for reading this question.

Post by Ed Cheste » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> We install a cadecne in a sun work station
> But I don't know how to simuate a vhdl code.
> Please help me.
> Thank you for reading this question.

  What version of Cadence? Which modules did you get?? Are you using any
vendor's Design Kit in conjunction with Cadence? What are you targetting
with your synth step? Your question could do with a little more detail -
you could try the online help with Cadence to get you started.

Ed Chester
University of Newcastle Elec & Elec Eng.