MDL running EXACT Hidden Line Removal

Post by audun opda » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I am writing an MDL for Hidden Line Removal using the functions
mdlHview_processView, mdlHview_message, mdlHview_.....
Is there a definition in mdlHview_message that will set the processing
method to EXACT instead of FAST?

If not how can I run Hidden Line with EXACT method from MDL.

Company: Techno Cad A/S     Phone:      +47 67 57 15 00
Adress:  Vestfjordgaten 4   Dir. phone: +47 67 57 15 24
         N-1300 Sandvika    Fax:        +47 67 54 45 76
Country: Norway

Internet:   http://www.technocad.no

1. Exact Hidden Line Removal

Does anyone know of an example as to how to do exact hidden line
removal?

Do you:
1. Redefine two new functions that replace visibleFunction and
invisibleFunction to collect information yourself.
2. call mdlView_hiddenLineRemoval.

A few questions however,
A. What does mdlView_hiddenLineRemoval2 do that version 1 does not?
B. visibleFunction and invisibleFunction are defined, but the default
doesn't seem to do anything.  Is the source code available anywhere?
C. Is visibleFunction and invisibleFunction the code that is run when
using the File : Export : Visible Edges command with the exact checkbox
set?

Thanks in advance,

James Lord

2. Forwarding Lotus Notes mail thro' CC:Mail

3. MDL application for hidden-line removal

4. Phaser 740 colors

5. Hidden line removal function

6. Hitachi-4119 fixed freq setup-HOWTO

7. problem in printing hidden line removal

8. file size limit

9. Help! Hidden Line removal in Mechanical Desktop.

10. R13C4 HIDDEN LINE REMOVAL PROBLEM

11. Programmatic hidden line removal...

12. Hidden line removal

13. Hidden line removal of 3d files