Summasketch II Plus tablet drivers for R13 C3 for NT

Summasketch II Plus tablet drivers for R13 C3 for NT

Post by Cary & Sherry Taraso » Wed, 06 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I have been trying for some time to get a proper tablet driver.  I've
tried the beta version as well as the v1 and v1.01 versions.  Here's the
problem.  Even with the summa soft driver set for buttons to be none, in
Autocad the 16 buttons only work outside of the pointing screen.  Various
techs at summagraphics have said that this should work but today one tech
finally said that R13 C4 will correct the problem and allow the acad.mnu
button definitions to be accessed in the pointing screen.  So I guess the
wait for C4 is on unless anyone can tell me how to make this work now?

Summasketch II Plus tablet drivers for R13 C3 for NT

Post by Marshall Richard » Sun, 10 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

> I have been trying for some time to get a proper tablet driver.  I've
> tried the beta version as well as the v1 and v1.01 versions.  Here's the
> problem.  Even with the summa soft driver set for buttons to be none, in
> Autocad the 16 buttons only work outside of the pointing screen.  Various
> techs at summagraphics have said that this should work but today one tech
> finally said that R13 C4 will correct the problem and allow the acad.mnu
> button definitions to be accessed in the pointing screen.  So I guess the
> wait for C4 is on unless anyone can tell me how to make this work now?

Hi,
I know what you are going thru and I finally got a copy of "Virtual Tablet" and my troubles were
over.  I posted here a day or so ago for another person looking for a solution.  If you are
interested please e-mail me direct and I'll get an address for you or you can see your local
dealer.  If you use a digitizer now you are getting behind in proficiency; believe me.
Good luck,
marshall