1. Need Help Plotting w/'95
I sent this once & it disappeared. Please disregard if it appears
I am a new Microstation user and don't have enough information regarding
the Plot Layout settings in Microstation 95. In all the other CADD
programs I have used, I simply set the plot scale to 1:96 for 1/8"=1'0"
scale, 1:48 for 1/4" = 1'0", etc. Microstation's "Scale to ____ % of
normal" and "Scale to _______ mu/su/IN" settings are baffling me and
there is not much explanation in the User Manual. For one thing, no
matter what I try to change either of these boxes to, they return to
whatever they wanted to be in the first place when I press OK. The Plot
Width and Plot Height also keep reverting to whatever they want to be.
What is "normal"? It appears that "normal" might mean the entire width
of the view or fence, but if one is trying to print to a precise scale,
what is the use of this inprecise method of scaling?
What is master unit and plotter unit and how do you set them up to
simply print at a standard architectural scale?
HP7585 driver, both of which are compatible with my service bureau.
However, when I make the file, it is not putting .PLT as the file type
and when I try to look at the files with my HPGL viewer, it says they
are "NOT HPGL". I know from experience, that they will not plot at my
service bureau if they are not able to be read by this viewer.
There must be something I'm doing wrong, because I'm sure Microstation
must do all of these things. However, the documentation is very sparse.
2. Sony Clie T415 Vibration Alert
3. CFP: ASPDAC'95, CHDL'95, VLSI'95
4. 68k SPEC marks
5. Please help: ACAD LT/95 Wont't plot to HP GL/2 Draftmaster SX Plus
6. xdvi problems
7. HELP: R13+Win'95 plotting to NetWare queue
8. Post new article
9. Summa Tablet, Windows '95 and MS '95
10. Will Acad R12 work with Windows 95'?AutoCad R13 and Windows '95
11. Acadr12, Win'95, help I'm doing everything right!!!!
12. Win'95&NT HP plots sloooow
13. Plotting on HP Designjet230 w/ LT Win'95