Date ind Drawings ?

Post by Jiri Rosick » Sat, 06 May 2000 04:00:00

Hi.

Is it possible to have a drawing with the current(!) date ?  I've tried
the &todays_date parameter but this it not what I want. &todays_date
inserts the date of note creation and then becomes NONparametric. I
would like to have both these dates together (date of the drawing
creation and the date of the last print/modification).

Thanks.
Jiri

Date ind Drawings ?

Post by Tinkto » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

I have asked this question of PTC for 5 years.  If you come accross anything
please let me know

Quote:> Hi.

> Is it possible to have a drawing with the current(!) date ?  I've tried
> the &todays_date parameter but this it not what I want. &todays_date
> inserts the date of note creation and then becomes NONparametric. I
> would like to have both these dates together (date of the drawing
> creation and the date of the last print/modification).

> Thanks.
> Jiri

Date ind Drawings ?

Post by Wayne Car » Sat, 20 May 2000 04:00:00

Have you tried using a "time-stamp" ? (It's in the print dialog box).
Maybe not quite what you're looking for......

Wayne