Pro/E Surfacing Expert Needed

Post by gruen.. » Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Our rapidly growing consulting company in Wisconsin (near Milwaukee) has
a dire need for an individual who is an accomplished Pro/E user.
Special emphasis is on surfacing and surfacing techniques.  You must have
experience working with imported data, especially 2D and 3D wireframes.
Experience in using the "Master Model" technique is also required.  A
good plastics backround with knowledge of manufacturing detail that's
needed for plastic parts would be helpful.  B.S. in Mechanical
Engineering or an associated technical degree would be preferred but we
would also consider those without a degree who are just plain good at
what they do.  Good people skills as well as "patience" in working with
design changes and iterations is a must.  If you are interested, please

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Need Pro/Cabling Expert with extensive off-highway/AG/automotive harness design experience

I am looking for an engineer with extensive Pro/Diagram, Pro/Cabling, and
Pro/Harness experience as well as extensive harness design experience in
the off-highway/AG/automotive industry.  PTC consults are usually not
experienced in the field.  Therefore the ideal person would have
experience in Industry before Cabling existed.

This would be for a temporary consulting position.  Some of the work could
be done over the phone.

--
Scott Pope

Hypermotive
Pro/Engineer Consultants

http://165.124.30.12
312-397-1500

2. Discordant Navigational structure on Publish

3. Need used Pro/E manuals for SheetMetal/Scan Tools/ECAD/Mold/Surface/Cabling

4. I need a model of air !!!

5. Pro-E surfaces to AutoCAD Surfaces

6. Jumbo 250 tape drive help needed

7. Expert needed - Automated PLT to TIF question...

8. Complex Equalization

9. I need help from an expert- on 3d solids (a crane hook)

10. AutoLISP expert needed

11. "Need expert help on HP-DesignJet 600 with AUTOCAD LT Release 2

12. International Experts Needed !!!

13. I need help from HP 650C plotter experts....