Help - Change Properties Icon not working in R13

Help - Change Properties Icon not working in R13

Post by JsJ » Mon, 19 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Can anybody help me with a problem with R13.
I've had to reinstall R13 at work as one of the DLL files had become corrupt
and I couldn't open AutoCAD. Now the icons for 'Change Properties' and
'Rectangle' are not working. (Change Properties won't work from the pull
down menu either), I have tried altering the wording in the Change
Properties icon and I'm still having problems.
with the wording set to
^C^Cai_propchk            I get the message 'unknown command "AI_PROPCHK" '
on the command line
^C^C(ai_propchk)          I get ' (ai_propchk) error: null function
(AI_PROPCHK)'
I've tried the ACAD LT2 command
^C^C^P_ai_propchk ^P        and the message reads 'unknown command' and then
the last command is
                                          repeated.
I have now changed the wording to    DDmodify        this kind of works but
I can only pick on a line not drag a box over it and I can only pick one
line at a time,
and now I've discovered that 'rect' does not work for rectangle and neither
does typing it
I've looked on my computer at home and change properties doesn't work here
either but rectangle does,
Can anyone tell me how to over come these problems as I have no more R13
machines to look at!!!!

Julie
Thanks in anticipation

Help - Change Properties Icon not working in R13

Post by Mike Tuersl » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

The symptoms suggest that acadr13.lsp is not present and/or loading on
startup.

~~~~
Mike Tuersley

Computer Systems Mgr.   SBM, Inc.
AutoCAD Instructor      Stark State College

Post by Dave Hinrich » Tue, 20 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> Can anybody help me with a problem with R13.
> I've had to reinstall R13 at work as one of the DLL files had become corrupt
> and I couldn't open AutoCAD. Now the icons for 'Change Properties' and
> 'Rectangle' are not working. (Change Properties won't work from the pull
> down menu either), I have tried altering the wording in the Change
> Properties icon and I'm still having problems.
> with the wording set to
> ^C^Cai_propchk            I get the message 'unknown command "AI_PROPCHK" '
> on the command line
> ^C^C(ai_propchk)          I get ' (ai_propchk) error: null function
> (AI_PROPCHK)'
> I've tried the ACAD LT2 command
> ^C^C^P_ai_propchk ^P        and the message reads 'unknown command' and then
> the last command is
>                                           repeated.
> I have now changed the wording to    DDmodify        this kind of works but
> I can only pick on a line not drag a box over it and I can only pick one
> line at a time,
> and now I've discovered that 'rect' does not work for rectangle and neither
> does typing it
> I've looked on my computer at home and change properties doesn't work here
> either but rectangle does,
> Can anyone tell me how to over come these problems as I have no more R13
> machines to look at!!!!

> Julie
> Thanks in anticipation

The acad.mnl file is missing or you are using a custom menu and the
acad.mnl file needs to be copied to match your custom menu.

You custom menu xxx.mnu copy acad.mnl to xxx.mnl.

* Quannon CAD Systems, Inc.             Voice: (612) 935-3367 *
* 6101 Baker Road, Suite 204              FAX: (612) 935-0409 *
* Minnetonka, MN 55345                    BBS: (612) 935-8465 *
*             http://www.quannon.com/                         *
*   My above address has been altered to prevent spamming     *
*          remove the _delete_ to make it work.               *

1. Change Prop icon not working

hi
an annoyong problem with R14.
My ai_propchk icon is not functioning.....comes up with
unknown command.
also, I cant get F11 and F12 to work as accelerator
keys....is there something i can do???
Nick Juniper

--
____________________________
SALEEBA ADAMS ARCHITECTS

2. RISC OS 5

3. Add-ins not working Help!

4. Saving Form Data to Database...help!

5. Change Properties Command Would Not Work

6. Sun monitor on an SGI

7. change properties button (color change) doesn't work in acadr14

8. what is the deal with add-ins not working after awhile...

9. Change properties wont work anymore!

10. R13 C4 --Modify, Change property command error

11. Cutom Tool Bar, Icons not what is asigned and not smilly faces.

12. Zoom Previous still does not work when using the VB Crosshair color change routine