Is anyone having problems here?

Post by Coriel » Wed, 01 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Can't respond to anyone Is the network messed up? Or is it just my
machine?

Is anyone having problems here?

Post by Harald Hjell » Thu, 02 Jan 1997 04:00:00

If you can read this, you can figure out the answere yourself.
Harald

Is anyone having problems here?

Post by A Cadspe » Thu, 02 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Everyone' trying out Santa Clauses goodies and the net is slowed way down
Just wait a while for the new to wear off them and it'll pick up!! hehe
My 2 cents

Post by Dave S » Thu, 02 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> Can't respond to anyone Is the network messed up? Or is it just my
> machine?

Better switch software or providers...

Post by Dennis Shi » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>Can't respond to anyone Is the network messed up? Or is it just my
>machine?

Questions about news or email problems are best directed to your local
provider's tech support department (eg. your system administrator). The various
provider's systems are sufficiently different that trying to debug your setup on
their system from someone else's perspective is quite difficult if not
impossible.

Dennis Shinn
Seattle AutoCAD User Group
SAUG-BBS [206] 644-7115 [PCGNet]9:517/215
CAD Systems manager/GLY Construction

1. Anyone else having problems w/ hole wizard?

So anyway, we attempted to set up our hole wizard with all our favorite ways
of creating holes (esp. for fasteners)

Some of these might include non-standard techniques, such as using nominal
inch sizes to counterbore for metric capscrews. We've spent more than one
session of defining c-bore and c-sink geometry, only to find that when using
hole wizard, the data either reverts to previous settings or picks settings
seemingly at random.

Anyone else having similar experiences? This has happened since we began
using the hole wizard (about 18months ago)

Also, we were told that the latest service pack would allow archiving the
hole wizard data (default.mdb) on a network drive. Our findings seem to
contradict that suggestion. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jim Peyton
Kinemetrix Industrial Design & Mfg.

2. Can anyone recommend a good approach for managing a log file?

3. Anyone having problems with Fire GL1 video card???

4. Why OSS osh does not work when started under TACL /IN obeyfile/

5. Anyone having a problem with half the screen going black?

6. Macintosh II connectivity to Sun Environment

7. Anyone having problems with HP's Visualize-FXE card and Pro/E?

8. Mobile Chip for Laptop

9. Anyone having problems with Fire GL 1000 Pro Graphics card?

10. I'm having problems with "solid fill" can anyone help!!!!

11. Anyone using HP Visualize 550 FX4 Having this problem?

12. BLOCK PROBLEM - STILL HAVING A PROBLEM

13. Anyone having good luck with NT and 13?