Axiom's FileFixer Update

Post by gbzupan.. » Mon, 06 Mar 1995 22:30:23

I am interested if anyone knows when an update of Axiom's FileFixer program
will be available which is compatible with the version 5 and does not need
Version 4's FONTLIB?

Axiom's FileFixer Update

Post by gbzupan.. » Fri, 17 Mar 1995 07:34:31

> I am interested if anyone knows when an update of Axiom's FileFixer program
> will be available which is compatible with the version 5 and does not need
> Version 4's FONTLIB?

I am reposting this in hopes that somebody might notice it and provide an
answer to my dying question!!

Thanx!

1. Design file repair - EdG or Axiom's FileFixer

We are running into some corrupt design files and are trying to decide
which is the best way to go about fixing/preventing errors in the long
term.
We have only the sketchiest understanding of EdG, mainly garnered from The
Client Server articles of late '94 and early to mid '95. If we pursue the
EdG route for design file repair, we would want/need some third party
documentation/training. Does anyone know of any?
We continually receive literature from Axiom International about their
FileFixer product. We would like any feedback from users(not from Axiom,
thank you) regarding experiences with this product.
To sum it up, we would like to get users' opinions regarding which is the
best path to take(EdG repair vs. FileFixer repair), either by posts or
direct e-mail.
Thanks in advance

2. how can i disalbed the system default operation

3. URGENT NOTICE: Axiom Software has lost all rights to market Axiom International products

4. Best way to call a DOS app?

5. Urgent Notice -- Axiom Software of San Francisco has lost all rights to market Axiom International products!

6. File not found

7. Oops.. Axiom Update

8. exception oe

9. Looking for Price of Axiom's RefMerge

10. Axiom's File Fixer

11. A File's date/time doesn't update in Windows 98 & AutoCAD R14

12. The 'MECH' has been updated!

13. ! ! I'M A LEADER LOSER- WHY DON'T THEY UPDATE ! ! !