Importing VHDL Code?

Post by Joe Lindul » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello, does anyone know how you can import VHDL code into Cadence for an
NT system?

Thanks,

Joe

1. Importing VHDL with Vhdl tools

Hi,there:

   I am jackie. Now I've tried to import a simple vhdl text file
and synthesize that file. But, after a open the import box in
vhdl tool box and entering all default items( there is a default
button on the top of import box)There is some errors in analyzing
this file. The errors is as follows "The logical library STD is
not matched the design library?" Now I use ieee,std_logic_1164
as a library package in my vhdl files. But where can I set the
logical library and make it the same as design library? Please
answer my question. Thanks

2. Contract Manufacturing Package for Apparel Industry

3. VHDL semantics, is there a public domain vhdl parser, vhdl--verilog converter

4. ActiveX like components?

5. VHDL code libraries for student

6. How to run multiple mysql servers

7. Example of difference between vhdl code and synthesis

8. problems with "problems with locale and its facets" and its facets

9. VHDL source code of PCI controller implemetation

10. VHDL code for synthesis

11. Looking for a large vhdl code

12. In Search of Graphical VHDL Code Generators for FPGA Design

13. 16th DASC tutorial : VHDL CODE DESIGN and VERIFICATION TECHNIQUES