Iges to AutoCAD

Post by Peter Levande » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I have 1500 2D IGES files originating in Unigraphics to convert to
AutoCAD drawings, hopefully using the IGES module in the Mechanical
Desktop running under WINNT 4.0. Does anyone know how I can batch
convert these iges files, say over a weekend? The batching utility
"aitbatch.exe" supplied with the
Mechanical Desktop only seems to work with DOS AutoCAD. The dialogue box
selection in the windows version of the MD seems to require picking one
file at a time to build up the selection set. I need some sort of script
that can select all the iges files in a directory.
Any ideas?
Peter Levander

Iges to AutoCAD

Post by Mike Lubo » Sun, 13 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I'm not an NT4 expert but you might try looking at the AT command in NT.
It's an automatic timer.  The command code is under AT/? in the DOS command
line in NT.  You might be able to schedule it that way.

mike

Quote:> I have 1500 2D IGES files originating in Unigraphics to convert to