HP7475A max size

Post by Bob Cha » Thu, 17 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I use an HP 4745A to plot most of our drawings here at the station.  On
occasion, we need a plot that is 17.5" long.  Is there a way to "trick"
the plotter into plotting a plot longer than 15.96"? (The MAX size listed
in the ACADR13 HP driver.)  I presently cut and paste our labels
together.  I would like to do a nicer job but can't afford the kilo-bucks
for a C/D size plotter.

For the once-in-a-blue-moon plot, I wouldn't mind cutting down some 17x22
paper to 11x22, if the HP is actually capable of doing a plot longer than
15.96". The plot width is not a problem because the label sets we do are
4" wide.  We just need a longer plot.

Any of you had to do this before?  Know of any work-arounds or OEM
drivers that would help us?

Bob Chase
KUHT-TV
(713) 749-8259

1. Complex Shapes - max. size

We are running MicroStation 5.05.02.23 and the maximum size of complex
shapes (cells) seems to be quite low compared to Autocad. This is creating
some problems in our map production as we are dealing with rather complex
polygons. Can somebody tell me if newer versions of MicroStation can solve
this problem.

Bj?rn Rindstad

Geological Survey of Norway

2. Threads and TCP/IP

3. DWG export - max size?

4. WTB: Indigo2 / R10K / 195mhz

5. Max. Module Size for synthesis

6. WTB: LastNinja 1 & 2

7. max cell size

8. MailServer for WinNT

9. Off Broadway - 3D Studio MAX $2,495 w/Free upgrade to MAX Release 2

10. max transition/ max cap

11. Off Broadway - 3D Studio MAX $2,495 w/Free upgrade to MAX Release 2