How to create GIF files?

Post by Trevor Richardso » Sat, 28 Dec 1996 04:00:00

How do you create GIf files from autocad drawings?  I configured a plotter
to plot the GIF files, but after I do this I cant find the GIF file.  I am
trying to use this for animated drawings which only take GIF files.  Any
help would be great, this is really bugging me!  Thanks in advance.

How to create GIF files?

Post by Ard Buijse » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> How do you create GIf files from autocad drawings?  I configured a plotter
> to plot the GIF files, but after I do this I cant find the GIF file.  I am
> trying to use this for animated drawings which only take GIF files.  Any
> help would be great, this is really bugging me!  Thanks in advance.

Make sure you write the file to the proper directory. I'm doing this
frequently and have absolutely no problem doing so.

Ard Buijsen

How to create GIF files?

Post by Sudheer » Wed, 01 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>How do you create GIf files from autocad drawings?  I configured a plotter
>to plot the GIF files, but after I do this I cant find the GIF file.  I am
>trying to use this for animated drawings which only take GIF files.  Any
>help would be great, this is really bugging me!  Thanks in advance.

Hi

You can use the command "saveimg" or from the tools pull down menu
choose image and then save to create a GIF file in R13c4.

Regards
Sudheer O
--
Sudheer O         |Dr. DWG Products |http://www.cswl.com

Tel :(415) 3722900|Viewers for DWG  |Boulevard, Suite 208
Fax :(415) 5778451|(R12 & R13) files|Foster City CA 94404

1. Help creating a 3d.gif

Hello,
        The microstation drafting software that we are using at work does
not allow us to make a 3d gif drawing and I was wondering if some can
create for me when they have time a simple 3d gif saying Table of Contents
with less than 256 colors and 8 bits/pixels. I would like to use this for
my homepage that I am creating therefore the smaller the size of gif and
colors the faster it would take to load the gif.
        Please e-mail the give to me.
        Any help would be appreciated.

2. Event ID 11. DISK

3. Print to File in jpg/bmp/tif/cals/gif/cit/cgm file formats

4. Anybody know anything about the HP DeskWriter 310?

5. MDTchallenge GIF - MDTCHAL.gif [0/1]

6. Quantum fireball

7. Exporting Autocad files to gif

8. How can I use WM_MENUSELECT?

9. Converting a bmp or jpg or gif into a cad 14 file

10. create a 2D file from a 3D file

11. Opening file, closes ACLT 97, creates .dmp file

12. Thank everyone for help with the DWG to GIF file conversion..