STB Video Card

Post by JMF41 » Sun, 12 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Running Acad R12 Windows on Gateway G6-200 , Win 95 with STB Virge (TM)
/VX 4MB 3D Video Card, and having problem with intersecting lines on right
angles appearing to overlap. Vivitron 700 display is set at 256 color at
640 x 480.  Same drawing does not reflect this problem when viewed on
P5-133 with older STB 2MB card.  Has anyone else experienced the problem
and is there a cure short of swapping out the video card? Thanks for any

1. STB video card problems?

Seems like somebody posted something a little while back about STB
Permedia-2 based cards.  Can't remember if it was positive or negative,
but I'm having major problems with my new card and SolidWorks (no other
apps).  I have the latest driver and I've tweaked everything tweakable
in the driver setup *and* in SolidWorks.  Lines all over the place in
wireframe mode . . . happens in the 99 pre-release also . . . although
the shaded model looks ALMOST correct (a few misplaced graphics there
also).

2. Converting applications to desk accessories

3. STB video cards

4. Another ? v5.5.5 etc and v 6.x

5. FS: Video 7 SPEA 1280 CAD Video card (SVGA)

6. NetBIOS over TCP/IP install fails

7. "Trails" with new system/STB Velocity Card

8. spline interpolation of surface in 3D

9. Problems with Dell computers with STB graphics cards

10. Video cards again (TNT cards)

11. Video Cards? What is the best video card or cards to use with Solidworks?

12. Video Card Recommendation