AUTOCAD FATAL ERROR-- PLEASE HELP!

Post by Rave » Thu, 16 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have this error message" fatal error : xm flib:16 not able to retrieve
message 178:18 initialization failure.
rev:1:19/1.8/1.3/1.7/1.4
Each time I zoom the program hangs...

Thanks,

Ravee

1. Fatal Exception Error, Please help

I keep getting a fatal exception error every time I try to run AutoCAD r14.
 I am able to get the program up but once I try to open a drawing I get the
following error:

fatal exception OE occurred at 0028:BFF95CCD

This is happening on a brand new Gateway machine with Win 95b, & 64M of
memory.  It is only happening in AutoCAD.  No other programs seem to be
affected.

Has anybody had a similar problem?  Have you been able to fix?

Does anybody know what could be causing the problem?
--
Thank you, Steve Pester.

The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you are in the
bathroom.

2. Printing to a Printer

3. HELP PLEASE! fatal error in r14..

4. AD Users and Computers on XP?

5. Fatal Error: Unhandled Exception - Please help!!

6. DllGetVersion and Version resources

7. Fatal Error again! Please help!

8. mac+dos

9. Help - FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Excepion (and other errors)

10. Help - "Fatal Error - Heap Error"

11. Help!!! Fatal Error exporting Terramodel to AutoCAD R13