REference files

REference files

Post by Inga M » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00



This functionality has been removed from MicroStation....  :-(

--
Inga Morozoff
www.workplacewisdom.com


Quote:> Hi!

> I like to know how can I Warp raster reference files in MicroStation J V.
> 7.1 in MicroSation SE we go to reference - raster - Open the file - then -
> warp - Affine, in MS\J I don't see the warp.

> JC

 
 
 

REference files

Post by Thomas Voghe » Fri, 04 Feb 2000 04:00:00


JC
Bentley took it away from /J.

Thomas V

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:59:46 -0000, "Fantomas"


>Hi!

>I like to know how can I Warp raster reference files in MicroStation J V.
>7.1 in MicroSation SE we go to reference - raster - Open the file - then -
>warp - Affine, in MS\J I don't see the warp.

>JC

******************************************************************
Thomas Voghera, TVAK
Box 8215, 163 08  SP?NGA, SWEDEN
Tel +46 8 56471414  Fax +46 8 795 7587   Mob +46 70 695 7630

******************************************************************

 
 
 

REference files

Post by Chuck Rheaul » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00




> JC
> Bentley took it away from /J.

> Thomas V

> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:59:46 -0000, "Fantomas"

> >Hi!

> >I like to know how can I Warp raster reference files in MicroStation
J V.
> >7.1 in MicroSation SE we go to reference - raster - Open the file -
then -
> >warp - Affine, in MS\J I don't see the warp.

> >JC

> ******************************************************************
> Thomas Voghera, TVAK
> Box 8215, 163 08  SP?NGA, SWEDEN
> Tel +46 8 56471414  Fax +46 8 795 7587   Mob +46 70 695 7630

> ******************************************************************

Guess we'll have to keep a copy of SE floating around just in case!
Sheesh! Dittos on the :( or maybe :<
--
Chuck Rheault
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Laurel, Maryland Branch
(Formerly with Md. DOT SHA (18+ Yrs.))

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

 
 
 

REference files

Post by Thomas Voghe » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00


Yes, keep a copy.

This have been up here many times before. And Bentley have been bashed
for it. To their defence they say it was some sort of legal trouble so
they couldn't  distribute it any more.

Phil C has answered me offline, again, to the effect that some sort of
raster handling will  be  added to ustn.

Thomas V





>> JC
>> Bentley took it away from /J.

>> Thomas V

>> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:59:46 -0000, "Fantomas"

>> >Hi!

>> >I like to know how can I Warp raster reference files in MicroStation
>J V.
>> >7.1 in MicroSation SE we go to reference - raster - Open the file -
>then -
>> >warp - Affine, in MS\J I don't see the warp.

>> >JC

>> ******************************************************************
>> Thomas Voghera, TVAK
>> Box 8215, 163 08  SP?NGA, SWEDEN
>> Tel +46 8 56471414  Fax +46 8 795 7587   Mob +46 70 695 7630

>> ******************************************************************

>Guess we'll have to keep a copy of SE floating around just in case!
>Sheesh! Dittos on the :( or maybe :<
>--
>Chuck Rheault
>Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
>Laurel, Maryland Branch
>(Formerly with Md. DOT SHA (18+ Yrs.))

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

******************************************************************
Thomas Voghera, TVAK
Box 8215, 163 08  SP?NGA, SWEDEN
Tel +46 8 56471414  Fax +46 8 795 7587   Mob +46 70 695 7630

******************************************************************