SP2 aware Programs released to beta

Post by Hugh Fo » Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:55:11

Sydney, Australia, 27 Sep, 2002

drcauto is pleased to announce the release of a beta version of !SlingShot,
LT Toolkit v3, and LT Toolkit Max v3 which are capable of connecting to
AutoCAD LT 2002 SP2.

These programs have undergone extensive beta testing in-house, but we would
like you to take a final look before we release.

Get the updated software from http://www.drcauto.com/beta/

Look for updated versions of LT3D, Accurender for LT, Smart Architect LT,
and Smart Architect LT Pro next week.

Those of you with any of the LT Productivity Tools should keep your "Heads
Up" to see a nice new feature in the new build.

Regards,

Hugh Fox
Sales Director
www.drcauto.com

1. LT Toolkit ver 3 2002 (!SlingShot aware) Beta 1 Released

This is the first of our !SlingShot aware programs to be released for
testing.

See ... we *are* writing code ... ;-)))

Get the beta from:
http://www.drcauto.com/beta/LTToolkit/LTTK2k2v3-beta-1.exe

This program works only with LT 2002, other betas for other versions of LT
will be released soon.

You will need to email me to ask for a serial number and auth key.

Known Issues:
** Some menu problems
** The License Manager will allow users to defer entering any auth code(s)
for software without warning that therefore the software will be installed
but will not connect to LT. Remember to AUTHORISE Toolkit at least once (ask
me for the serial number and key) otherwise you will only get basic
!SlingShot capabilities.

Hugh Fox
Sales Director
www.drcauto.com

2. Patch kits

3. Catia v5 Release 4 sp2

4. Net Gear rt311&314

5. Diags for USR Ext. 568602 please!!

6. SP2.0 Released!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Chevrons on a Rebar

8. TOP CAD Catia v5 Release 4 sp2

9. !SlingShot Beta 2 Released

10. ANNOUNCE: DWGMenu Beta Preview Released

11. Press Release: CADLock Public Beta

12. AccuRender 3.0 beta released