Save $$$ when building

Post by Josh McKinne » Fri, 13 Jun 1997 04:00:00

My name is Josh McKinney, and I spent three years in school concentrating
my studies on architecture and AutoCAD.  After deciding to change majors I
missed using what I knew, so I decided to provide a service many new home
builders could use to save money.

I can be hired out independantly to create new home preliminary drawings
for families looking to build a new home.  This saves you money by not
forcing you to accept the high costs of hiring an architect for this
purpose.  My drawings can be approved by a licensed architect and used as
actual construction drawings.

If you are building a home for you and your family please consider saving
money that can be put into the actual construction of you home.

me a call at 419-589-6693