Problems selecting curves in Waveform Window

Problems selecting curves in Waveform Window

Post by Ralf Geige » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:37:11

Hello *,

in Cadence DFII Analog Artist (CDS446) Waveform Window
the following problem occurs:

If you have two subwindows and you set the range
for the x-axis for one window to an value like from 0 to
1.11 the selected curves are besides the visible ones. If you
set the Range from 0 to 1.1 instead then you see the selection
on top of the other curve, which is the right way.

Is this problem known by other users?

Best regards
Ralf

--
no signature

Problems selecting curves in Waveform Window

Post by Andrew Becket » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:39:59

Ralf,

Sorry, I don't understand your explanation of the problem. Perhaps that
means I've not seen the problem, but primarily I didn't understand
what you were trying to explain.

Best Regards,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Beckett
Senior Technical Leader

Post by Ralf Geige » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:25:36

> Ralf,

> Sorry, I don't understand your explanation of the problem. Perhaps
that
> means I've not seen the problem, but primarily I didn't understand
> what you were trying to explain.

Ok. Just give me another try ...

In the waveform window you have two subwindows.

in the right one you set the x-range from e.g.
0 to 1.13

then your selection cursor moves a view pixels besides
the curve. And when you select the curve you see the
selected one a view pixels besides the "original" one ...

if you set the x-range from 0 to 1.2 then the cursor
moves on the curve which is the expected behaviour.

Therefore there is a workaround, but I think this is
a software bug as well ...

Best regards
Ralf

--
no signature

Problems selecting curves in Waveform Window

Post by Ralf Geige » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:17:09

Ralf Geiger schrieb:
[... waveformwindow problem ...]

seems to be a pc exceed problem ...

thx

Best regards
Ralf

--
no signature

Problems selecting curves in Waveform Window

Post by Andrew Becket » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 02:43:10

Ah, that explains it. I was doing some experiments, but
couldn't see anything.

Regards,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Beckett
Senior Technical Leader

1. Edge2.1: How to convert voltage waveforms to logic waveforms?

I have an 8-by-10 digital multiplier which I'm simulating using Hspice.
(!).  The problem is that I cannot look at the "logical" bus outputs,
because they are of type VOLTS, and Edge's waveform display won't let
me group them as a bus.  Is there any way I can somehow specify ranges
for Voh and Vol and convert Hspice's voltage output to a LOGIC type?

--
David F. SKoll

2. automate disconnect

3. waveform window questions...

4. SOS : using ActiveX in eVC projects

5. h: waveform window remove crosshair marker A & B

6. "Recycle Bin" on PPC 2002?

7. User customization of Waveform Window

8. Bank Switchable Dual Port

9. Help Cadence 4.4 Analog Artist Waveform Window Expressions

10. eye plotting analog artist waveform window

11. SELECT Stream, SELECT Server and SELECT Server Deployment Enablers

12. Adding menus to Artist, waveform and Viruoso window with skill

13. Getting rid of cursors A and B in waveform window + others....