*.pat

Post by Luc Blomm » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Received several 'pat'-files containing hatch patterns.
How do we use them?

*.pat

Post by Terry W. Dotso » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Received several 'pat'-files containing hatch patterns.
> How do we use them?

Go to the Procedures section of http://www.dotsoft.com and read the
topic 'Adding Hatches' which explains the entire process in detail using
tools you already have.

Terry

1. How to convert autocad hatch file *.pat to MicroStation?

Hi,
We have some dwg files ( R14 with patten hatch ), and hope to be converted
to dgn.
the only way I search from Bentley web is to define mapping table
on"dwghatch.tbl"
I tried and it did work, but the question is how could i get the pat file to
MicroStation
cell liberary? Do I have to rebuild it manualy? or there is another easier
way to create
that?

-
Sam Wen
DearYoung IT at Taiwan.

2. Help needed: Microbotics Hardframe and an A4000

3. HELP! Searching geographic signatures/hachures in *.pat-files

4. MailStorm Project (Email to Saudi Arabia)

5. HELP! Searching geographic hachures/signatures as ACAD *.pat-files.

6. COM+ with IBM's OleDB Provider

7. HELP! Searching geographic signatures as *.pat-files for ACAD.

8. invalid i/o ports settings

9. HELP! Searching geographic hachures or signatures in *.pat-files.

10. AutoCAD 2004, ADT3.3 and ACAD.PAT

11. Converting pattern file (.pat) to something

12. load acadiso.pat autocad r14

13. hatching pattern... acad.pat ---> acad.slb