Purging "Hidden" Info. on Files :oO

Post by John P. Callaw » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

>Using Autocad 12 on NT and W95...
>..Upon an attempt to save some fairly modest drawings to disckette I was
>confronted with an "insufficient room on disk message"...
>To my shock and horror I dont seem to be able to purge cetain drawing
>layers I previously created, even tho I delete the layer content
>..further...even if I delete the entire drawing image,
>close the drawing reopen use the purge all command, several layers wont
>purge, and I am let with what appears to be a blank drawing but the file
>is still on the oder of 1.6MB!!  anyone been confronted with this
>bizarre situation,  or am I doing something really stupid....
>It goes without saying  your assitance is appreciated..we wont get MIR
>fixed until i can send them up the drawing....
>bill shefte
>tpsi

use the wblock command to create a new filename for selected entities.

                JPC

Purging "Hidden" Info. on Files :oO

Post by M. Whit » Thu, 04 Sep 1997 04:00:00

The only thing that I can think of off the top o m' head is: Are there are
blocks you have defined on some layers that you have not purged out?

1. """"*****"""""""******""""PLEASE HELP"""""******""""""******

Sorry about the asterixes, but I'm getting desperate, does anyone know how
to interpret the LWPOLYLINE entity in R14. I have written a program to
interpret a DXF file, but I have no description for the LWPOLYLINE. If you
have the manuals, I think it's in appendix C. I hope someone out there can
help me

Dale Atkin

newsgroups)

2. Minix stdio patches - 0 of 5

3. """""""""""Services in Archicad and Autocad""""""""""""

4. HELP: simultaneous execution of SQL

5. """""""""Offer - drawing in archicad and autocad""""""""""""

6. AutoStartOnConnect equivalent on Pocket Device?

7. """""""""""Services in Archicad and Autocad"""""""""

8. Frontpage 98 update from ???

9. """""Services in archicad and autocad"""""

10. Can MSLIDE make "shaded" or "hidden" slides or only wireframe ones?

11. any way to "show" every "hidden" parts?

12. """ LATEST SOFTWARE """"