HP 650C - MERGE OFF

Post by Ehud Rapopor » Fri, 02 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Plotting color fill drawings on HP 650c, it is essential for us to have the
entities plotted according to their  databse location. Using MERGE off,
entities that were created later overwrite entities created earlier.
Lately, one of our drawings stopped behaving by the rules: some "old" entities
overwrite "new" entities.

We recreated the drawing & checked SORTENTS values, but to no avail.

Help anybody?

Thanks.

1. Hp/GL2 driver and AutoCad R12c4 for windows on HP 650C color plotter.

Hp/GL2 driver and AutoCad R12c4 for windows on HP 650C color plotter.

I've been trying to send plot files to a print service, here's a problem
I've experience:

When using the HP/GL2 driver and AutoCad R12 for DOS, there is a command
"HP config", which will bring up a dialog box and you can chage to black
overprint (which let black lines overprint color fill, if you don't change
that you won't see any black outline for a filled area). But when using
AutoCad R12 for Windows (I've follow the manual to install the HP/GL2
driver), and there's no HP config command. So now everytime I've to go to
a computer with AutoCad for DOS to produce plot files when I need to print
color.

Does anybody know if there is another command or any get around to solve
the problem, thanks for any respone!

2. Vaunt! and two questions . . .

3. ACAD R14 / HP 650C PC2 file

4. Real time threads packages

5. XL Spreadsheet Insert Disappears when Plotting to HP 650c

6. Joystick wiring scheme

7. Help - Install HP DesignJet 650C Plotter on Network - Additional Information

8. Solaris and C compiler

9. HP 650C?

10. HP DESIGNJET 600 AND 650C

11. printing problem on ploter HP Design Jet 650C Autocad v.14.0 fWin

12. HP 650c plotter problem