US-NC Mechanical Engineers Pro/ENGINEER Design

US-NC Mechanical Engineers Pro/ENGINEER Design

Post by Nc c » Fri, 20 Sep 1996 04:00:00

CGN & Associates, Inc. is a provider of Strategy Technology Resources and
Products. As a technology consulting organization we provide major
corporations with the following technology related services and solutions:
Technology Integration and Systems Consulting, Custom Software
Development, Technical Staffing Solutions, and Multimedia Reference and
Training.

POSITION:       Project Engineers
LOCATION:       North Carolina
TIME:           Immediate
SALARY: Salary will commensurate with experience.

Requirements: BS/MS ME or EE with 3+ yrs. design experience.   Minimum
requirement Pro/Engineer.  Demonstated ability to take on analytical tasks
in relation to design.  Good communication and organizational skills
needed.

For Immediate Consideration, Please Forward Resumes to:

CGN & Associates, Inc.
117 Edinburgh South, Suite 101
Cary, NC 27511
919-462-0434 voice  919-462-0133 fax

1. US-NC Mechanical Design Engineers-Entry-Level: Pro/ENGINEER

CGN & Associates, Inc. is a provider of Strategic Technology Resources and
Products.  Please see our web page at WWW.cgn.org for further details
about our firm.

Current Opportunity:  ENTRY-LEVEL Pro/ENGINEER Designers
Location: North Carolina
Salary: 32-36K

Requirements:  Must possess a BS in Mechanical Engineering with a
minimum G.P.A. of 3.00/4.00.  Seeking individuals with strong backgrounds
in design fundamentals.  Experience with Pro/ENGINEER is a plus.  Related
experience through internship or Co-Op is preferred.

FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO:

CGN &  Associates, Inc.
Attn: Technical Recruiter
117 Edinburgh South, Suite 101
Cary, NC 27511

Phone: 919-462-0434 Fax: 919-462-0133

2. F1 Manager

3. US-NC Mechanical Design Engineers: Pro/ENGINEER

4. Address already in use?

5. US-NC Project Engineer - Dynamics, Mechanical Design, Pro/Engineer

6. How do I set the system time on production server?

7. US-NC FT Opps for Project Engineers -- Design & Analysis -- Pro/Engineer

8. news OS/2 homepage

9. US-NC Project Engineer: Powertrain Design with Pro/Engineer

10. US-NC Project Engineer-Hydraulic Systems Design with Pro/Engineer

11. US-NC Mechnical Engineers-DESIGN-Pro/ENGINEER

12. US-NC Entry-Level ME Engineers, 0-2 yrs. exp., Design, Pro/Engineer

13. US-NC FT Project Engineer--Design & Analysis-Pro/Engineer