The Total Is??

Post by Craig J. Lanphea » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello:

I would like to know if there is a way to click on line entities and
store length information in a file or to get a running total, or to have
the information linked to a tag.

I would like to automate quantity take off calculations for wires and
conduit.

I preferbly would like to do so without purchasing a pricey, flashy
program.  Down and Dirty!

Thanks
Craig L.

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

The Total Is??

Post by Thomas Voghe » Sat, 13 Jun 1998 04:00:00

InfoSnap reads length of element.
With InfoSnatch it is possible to store that value for placing next
element. (snap, down-arrow, ins).

Should bee possible to send values to a file.
Ask Chris.

Thomas V

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:00:08 +0000, "Craig J. Lanphear"

>--------------C1524A2911EE5286D9BFB4C4

>Hello:

>I would like to know if there is a way to click on line entities and
>store length information in a file or to get a running total, or to have
>the information linked to a tag.

>I would like to automate quantity take off calculations for wires and
>conduit.

>I preferbly would like to do so without purchasing a pricey, flashy
>program.  Down and Dirty!

>Thanks
>Craig L.

>--------------C1524A2911EE5286D9BFB4C4

>begin:          vcard
>fn:             Craig Lanphear
>n:              Lanphear;Craig
>org:            VN Engineers, Inc.
>adr:            74 Forbes Avenue;;;New Haven;CT;06512;USA

>title:          Project Engineer
>tel;work:       (203) 469-8077
>tel;fax:        (203) 469-2167
>tel;home:       (401) 377-4093
>x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
>x-mozilla-html: FALSE
>version:        2.1
>end:            vcard

>--------------C1524A2911EE5286D9BFB4C4--

Thomas Voghera, TVAK                Tel +46 8 795 7630
Box 8215, 163 08  SP?NGA,           Fax +46 8 795 7650
SWEDEN                              Mob +46 70 695 7630

1. Total Savings! - credit card fraud and no software

A credit card thief named Artie Schwartz is running rampant with spam
in hundreds of news groups, including this one.

Here are a few pages detailing the criminal history of Artie "The
Crook" Schwartz:

http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie/1.html
http://www.perfect-shareware.info/

His method of operation is to pretend he has a site containing pirated
software, and for $24.95 monthly he will permit you to download all
the software you want.

After he receives your credit card number,he  will provide you with links to
web pages that are available elsewhere for free, like places on major
software companies' web sites where you can download demo for some of their
programs.

The main thing that makes this guy so incredible is his ability to collect
credit card numbers from his victims then charge whatever he wants on them,
even though he's been convicted of credit card fraud in the past. When
someone threatens to complain about getting ripped off, he tells them that
he will turn them in because they attempted to purchase pirated software
with their credit cards.

LATEST NEWS: Artie has been caught trying to sell credit
card numbers to hackers in some of the hacker groups.  Lot's
of luck if your card number is one of these!

2. Abotu ULA

3. Lisp that calculates the total linear feet of line on a drawing?

4. Video disable Starion 960 How?

5. Help with total sq. ft.

6. Robert L! Left you an answer for March 20 note

7. Corrected help request: Help with total linear feet

8. limited instructions to bypass TLB

9. pline length totalling?

10. total system slow down after properties check...

11. SE VENDE TEODOLITO ELECTRONICO TOTAL Ta - 3M

12. Select many PLINE and calculate the total lenght

13. NetPower TrueFX 16 meg total memory