ASHLAR VELLUM COBALT V6.2,ARGON V5.2, NEON V5.2, XENON V5.2, new !

Post by astr.. » Tue, 20 May 2003 01:30:48

ASHLAR VELLUM COBALT V6.2,ARGON V5.2, NEON V5.2, XENON V5.2, new !

ASHLAR VELLUM COBALT V6.2,ARGON V5.2, NEON V5.2, XENON V5.2, new !

Post by Cliff Hupri » Tue, 20 May 2003 15:39:41

  Help annoy WCD <G>.

  Most of his old Email addresses are now invalid BUT ....

  Copy the entire post (including headers) and send abuse complaints to:

  Forthnet is bouncing my complaints (they love this thief) and otenet.gr cares
not it seems.

  It's good old WCD again ... with over 2,000 SPAMs to usenet in the last 2
years or so offering to sell stolen/cracked software. He has a huge list ...
though I gather he may just keep the money ....

  "How to become a software millionare in Athens"
--
Cliff Huprich

1. Microstation V5.5 and VB V5.0

Hello,

I am writing a Visual Basic application that I want to
communicate with Microstation.  I am opening a connection
to Microstation as follows:

Dim msApp as Object
set msApp = CreateObject ("Microstation.Application")

When this piece of code is executed it opens Microstations
splash screen and then appears to lock.  No matter how long
I wait Microstation is never started properly, and just
displays the splash screen.

I have had a look at the sample provided with Microstation,
in the Macros\Vb40 subdirectory.  This sample opens a
connection to Microstation in the same way, and it also
locks up.

Does anyone have any solutions as to how I might get
around this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Craig

--

Utility Mapping Officer
Christchurch City Council

2. Problems with Audio-Data CDcreator 0.49....

3. Datacad V5 to Ustatation V5 NT - deleting duplicate elements

4. Fixed IP to dialin user

5. Catia from v5 r4 till v5 r9 (Best Offer!)

6. Converting absolutepath to a relative path

7. Unigraphics v15, Catia v5, Pro/E v20, I-DEAS v6.0

8. PDF files (was Alternatives to LaTeX2HTML)

9. LABVIEW V7.0 [2 CDs], SABER DESIGNER V2003.6 - SYNOPSYS, Mathematica v5.0, - new !

10. B02 LOGIC DESIGN AND VERIFICATION V5.0 new !

11. Turbocad Pro V5.0 @ $60. new in box