Pro/E V18

Post by Paul Carlso » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

As far as Buggy V18...
We had a minor bug in sketcher mode that PTC said was fixed in V18
Release 9718.  They shipped it to us and I installed it for my 14 Pro
Users.  The following week, we found that this version (9718) broke the
link between interlinked Pro/E and Pro/PDM Operation.  Thus, users can
no longer submit a part that is in session.  Today I have build 9721
that should fix the 9718 problem, which of course fixed the 9711
problem.

Wish me luck - and avoid Build 9718 at all costs.