autocad 12 error at start Help me!

Post by Joseph Thornwa » Thu, 14 Sep 1995 04:00:00

: Please help me about this error: Unable to open Base.dbl

: My System is 486 dx with Autocad 12.

: thanks.

Post by Robert Bur » Fri, 15 Sep 1995 04:00:00

: : Please help me about this error: Unable to open Base.dbl

: : My System is 486 dx with Autocad 12.

Try setting your ACAD path...

1. Autocad 12 fatal error. Help!

Hi,

I am attempting to install Autocad 12 on a SunOS system.  I run through the
installation procedure and it personalises the copy and finishes.  Following
books I attempt to run it, so it will ask me for configuration info but it
just replies:

FATAL ERROR:  !Sequence error reading initial allocation list.

Could someone tell me what this means?  And how to get round it?

I would be grateful for any help!

Cheers

Adam

2. HPII font cartridge drivers (pacific data fonts 25 in one!)

3. Help ... Fatal Error when Reconfiguring Acad 12/win

4. Linux&ip_masq&diald &LAN

5. AutoCAD 12/Win95 Error

6. Data needed for echo cancellation simulation

7. AutoCAD 12 for DOS Errors

8. Music for CyberBykes...

9. AutoCAD Rel. 12 Dwgs to Generic CADD 6.0-DIM errors

10. Autocad 12 "error: Compiling Menu c:\acadwin\support\acad.mnx

11. AutoCAD 12 Windows with HP Plotter "Hardware parity error, Plot canceld !!"

12. Autocad 12 and Windows95 Print timeout Error

13. (small) Q: start acad 12/13 with lisp files from the dos prompt