datacad

Post by h.. » Mon, 20 Jun 1994 01:51:19

looking for datacad users groups.  anyone have a list?  anyone using datacad?
how do you like it?

1. Datacad to Autocad Conversion

Sorry for the cross post, but this seems the easiest way to get this
answered.
I am doing some work for a client who had received Datacad files (dc5)
from the previous Architect.
While I have used Datacad, I am currently running Autocad,,
So, I tried downloading Datacad trial, just to convert the files, but it
will only convert files up to 1 mb, these are at least three.
I tried a conversion program (VCM) but it does not work in 2000i and XP.
So, is there another way around this?
Any help appreciated.
TIA

2. Review of MENSA/2 Please?

3. Which is better AutoCAD or DataCAD?

4. Anyone compiled 8.6.11 or 8.6.12 on IRIX 5.2 yet?

5. DataCAD / SWITCHING FROM AutoCAD

6. Debugging memory.dmp

7. DataCAD ftp site?

8. functions to retreive graphics (4)

9. Autocad or Datacad ?

10. DataCad - CadKey ??

11. Does anyone read this group use datacad

12. CFX-4.4 (AEA), WORKBENCH SUITE V7.1 (ANSYS), DataCAD X v10.05.01,

13. DataCAD