VerilogHDL -> VHDL translator

Post by Klaus Foerst » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a translator software, that translates behavioural
verilopg code to behavioural VHDL code.

I'm interesteds in payware /  freeware
contact adresses atc.

as we focused on verilog only, i never looked for tools like this, but now
we need some VHDL code for some tools.
We have already synopsys.
Can synopsys translate behavioural code?

ThanX in advance.

bye

Klaus

VerilogHDL -> VHDL translator

Post by Markus Retting » Wed, 07 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> I'm looking for a translator software, that translates behavioural
> verilopg code to behavioural VHDL code.

> I'm interesteds in payware /  freeware
> contact adresses atc.

> as we focused on verilog only, i never looked for tools like this, but now
> we need some VHDL code for some tools.
> We have already synopsys.
> Can synopsys translate behavioural code?

> ThanX in advance.

> bye

> Klaus

Dear Klaus,

I searched about 4 months to get some information about such tools and
I suggest to check out following adresses:

http://www.interhdl.com -> interHDL
http://www.ascinc.com   -> Alternate System Concepts

Each company offer tool that do such translation. Even they offer
free versions of their tools.

XTek : ftp://ftp.xtek.com/pub
interHDL: ftp://ftp.interhdl.com

I hope it helps you